Saturday, July 19, 2008

Vroom Vroom and Groovin

Ellana is the funniest baby! She LOVES any kind of music and anytime it comes on she will start dancing and singing. She has done this since she was about 4 months old but she is really getting into it now. Watch this video and you and can see for yourself. She is hilarious! (Please forgive my singing!)

I of course think that I have the smartest baby in the world, but I think that is just a mother's mentality. The day after her dancing video we were playing in the living room and she walked off. So I went to follow her and she had found her push toy and was pushing it around saying "vroom vroom". It cracked me up because I have never heard her say that nor did I even know she knew how. LOL! She is just such an amazing joy and I am so lucky to have her!