Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catch Up

Well it has been quite a while since I have had a chance to write anything. Ella does not like it when I am on the computer and 'ignoring' her. I really think I may need to look into getting into a mommy and me class or something of the sort so that she can have other people to play with besides me. We are both doing really good. Just waiting on Todd to come home. He should be here within the next two weeks some time. Yay!!
Ellana is starting to do so many more things. She learns a new word everday. Today it was "kick". She said it while she was kicking a ball. Yesterday she said "good girl". And the two other recent ones were "kiss" and "dog". She is almost 15 months old. I truthfully cannot believe it. I have no idea where the last year went. But it has been fun. Now I want a new little baby since mine is no longer little :( But I must admit that this age has to be one of the funnest.
We really lead quite boring lives so I do not have much to talk about. But I wanted to do a quick update in case anyone does read this.

No comments: