
Well I never thought that I would be one to write in a blog. I LOVE to read other peoples, but I just did not feel that I was eloquent enough to write about my life where others would want to read it. But I will just write whatever comes to mind and hope that my readers forgive any mistakes!
Today was quite a day. It has rained here every day for the last 2 weeks. I am going crazy! Keeping a 14 month old in the house for 2 weeks straight is NOT fun! The morning started off with Ella waking up early. So we get up and our day proceeds like normal. We were playing and I was 'chasing' her around our living room and into our kitchen. Well she was going one way and I was going another and I scared her. She jumped, laughed, then ran off. She was going so fast that she ran into one of the columns in our living room. She bonked her forehead then fell over and bonked the back of her head on the floor. Poor thing!! She was screaming her head off with big alligator tears coming down her face. I am laughing about it now, but it was not funny at the time!
Then when I thought the rain had finally stopped I decided to go out. I needed to take some movies back and I needed to run to wal-mart, so we left. When we got done at wally world I come out and the minute I take my first step out it starts pouring. So I am running with Ella in the cart to try to avoid getting her soaked and my jeans which are now too big and were weighed down by water were falling off! I bet I was quite a sight! So I get home and get Ellana inside and she is walking around while I am unloading groceries and I see her by my bedroom door which is closed. Then I hear a loud Bang and I look over. She is crying and her butt is up in the air and her head is against the door. (A lot like in the picture above!) She must have fallen again and hit her head on the door. My poor little girl! She will get the hang of this walking thing has been my mantra of the last few months!
2 comments:
Yeah I'm so glad you started a blog. Oh and don't worry I'm not a very eloquent writer either! I guess that's what I get to look forward to in the next few months, lots of falls and bumps on the head! Parker is still not walking, but has to someday, right!?
I guess it was about time right. LOL Yup lots of fun stuff to look forward to. I am sure that he will be walking soon enough and then you will never be able to sit down! So just enjoy the 'rest' while you can.
Post a Comment