Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bub just pooped on the potty!!!


For those of you that don't have kids just let me preface this with the fact that if you do one day have kids this will be an exciting occasion for you as well, until then you will probably think I am crazy and may not be the least bit interested in this post.

Anyway, Calan will be 2 in 2 weeks. We have not really worked too much on the potty training, I was going to wait until he was 2 and then see. Well today he walks up to me and goes "eeucch" a funny noise like yucky he makes when he goes poo. So I went to grab a diaper and when I came back he had carried his little potty out into the hallway and was trying to pull down his pants. He had already gone a bit in his diaper, so I got his diaper off of him and got him cleaned up and he went and sat on the potty and finished! Yay my big boy. I hope this whole potty training endeavor will be easy, but not keeping my fingers crossed. Considering as soon as he was done pooing he proceeded to walk into his bedroom and pee on the floor. LOL!

No comments: