Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ramblings

Bub just came out of the toy room with a baby. He is giving it kisses and keeps saying "baby". It is too cute! And Ellana just started trying to "read". Ok not really read, but she is noticing words on things and picking out letters that she knows. She can recognize her name, and her brothers name. And now Calan is attempting to get himself dressed by putting his pants on his head and walking around laughing. These kids are too silly!

We just got back from attempting to fly a kite outside. It was interesting. I have never been very good at keeping kites in the air. I got it going and handed it to Ellana and she had a pretty good run with it, but it was running into peoples' houses. Probably not the best idea to fly a kite in a neighborhood, but I have been hearing about this kite for a week and a half and it was finally nice out for 5 minutes, so we were taking advantage. So we ran up and down our roads and got to fly it a bit and see some vegetables growing and see some butterflys and almost get hit by a car. At that point I decided it was time to head in. We had a fun time though.

Oh and I have lost my camera. Hoping to find it in Todd's car when he gets home tonight. Then I can put pics on here too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun, glad you got out and did the kite thing. These will be great memories for you all. Love ya, talk to you later.