Ellana is getting so big. She loves to paint and dance and read books on the Ipod. Yes my kids have an Ipod and an Ipad, Well technically they are ours but most know how that goes. Not sure how or when that happened, but they love them! Anyway, she is getting really good at recognizing her letters and numbers and is a pro at most of the games on there. Better than me that is for sure. After she had gotten done playing a game today she became obsessed with knock knock jokes. I think that her game may have had one in it. She kept going "knock knock" I would of course say "Who's there" and she would continuously reply "banana" then it would be "banana blanna weranna" and then "banana split" and then "banana peel" and on and on for like half an hour. LOL. This was all followed by a 30 minute crying fit because we could not go to Subway for lunch. Crazy girl!
So Calan is definitely about to be 2. He is an adorable little turkey, but he can be a monster. Tonight we went to Subway for dinner. I tried to take the kids for lunch, but the car battery was dead, so I told them we could go for dinner when daddy got home. So we go eat and run to the little store right next to it. Todd wandered into the toy aisle and Calan found some cars. He was trying to figure out how to carry 3 at the same time, so he kept putting them down and picking them up in different ways, he finally figured it out and goes "let's go" and started to walk out. LOL we had to convince him to put them back without too much of a fit. Then we got home and got him ready for bed and he got so mad! He kept yelling "no, daddy, whoo whoo". He wanted to watch a train something or other on the Ipad with Todd. He is lucky he is cute!!
1 comment:
I can't believe they are having their birthday in a few weeks, I will miss being there. Can't wait to see you all whenever it is you get here. Love you, keep posting on this
Post a Comment